WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS AND NOW LEISURE TRAVELLERS (!) UNDER LEVEL 3 AT GOOD RATES
LOCAL GUESTS: A RESPONSIBLE DRIVE-TO DESTINATION: Looking to escape cabin fever, once lockdown is over, for a longer stay?
After months of confinement, dreams of resuming our adventures are now a reality, for leisure travellers within the Western Cape.
Local travel restrictions have been lifted (as of 30 July) we are carefully, and responsibly, opening our doors and through this keep our staff employed and you safe.
To make it easier for you:
- We are asking only 20% deposits
- Great rates at selected properties (see below) in Franschhoek and Sedgefield
- Enticing monthly rates to encourage you to make basecamp in Franschhoek
INTERNATIONAL GUESTS: PLEASE GET IN TOUCH, WE ARE FLEXIBLE
COVID-19 MEASURES – UPDATED WHEN NEW INFORMATION RECEIVED
Our properties are prepared according to FEDHASA guidelines. Our staff have been trained on COVID-preparedness, including PPE, hand hygiene, social distancing and wearing masks, and we clean our property with all mandatory disinfectants.
- At minimum a 48 hour ‘empty’ window between bookings
- We are showing maximum flexibility in terms of cancellations or modifications.
We remain flexible to address any variety of options with you.
This page will be updated regularly with any relevant new information.
Please get in touch.
Jo and the Explorers Club team
- 1 bedroom: The Cockpit
- 2 bedrooms: Tockies
- 3 bedrooms: The Library, Cooks Cottage and Tugela
- 4 bedrooms: Explorers Club
- 7 bedrooms: Willow Point (Sedgefield – one 3 bedroom main house and two separate two bedroom cabins – cabins not rented separately)
Please email us on email@example.com for more information on rates or call on 072 464 1240.