LOCAL GUESTS: A RESPONSIBLE DRIVE-TO DESTINATION: Looking to escape cabin fever, once lockdown is over, for a longer stay?
After weeks and now months of confinement, dreams of resuming our adventures (albeit more local) are increasingly front-of-mind (for us too). Spare some thoughts for the less fortunate families in our societies who face greater hardships. Our Franschhoek community is pulling together to HELP.
When local travel restrictions are lifted (currently at Level 1) we are going to be carefully, and responsibly, opening our doors and through this keep our staff employed and you safe.
To make it easier for you:
- We are asking No Deposit, No Cancellation Fees.
- Automatic cancellation if not paid 7 days prior to arrival
- Stay between June (being optimistic) and the end of October
- Great rates at selected properties (see below) in Franschhoek and Sedgefield
- Enticing monthly rates to encourage you to make basecamp in Franschhoek
INTERNATIONAL GUESTS: PLEASE GET IN TOUCH, WE ARE FLEXIBLE
COVID-19 MEASURES – UPDATED WHEN NEW INFORMATION RECEIVED
After the accommodation has been ‘self-quarantining’ since lockdown began we will be implementing recommended measures (through Airbnb guidance and WHO recommendations for accommodation establishments), aimed at insuring staff are screened and applying the full range hygenic measures to comply with the standards required.
- At minimum a 72 hour ‘empty’ window between bookings
- We are showing maximum flexibility in terms of cancellations or modifications.
We remain flexible to address any variety of options with you. Together, we will beat this virus and resume living life, after experiencing one more great reason not to take anything for granted.
This page will be updated regularly with any relevant new information.
Please get in touch.
Jo and the Explorers Club team
- 1 bedroom: The Cockpit
- 2 bedrooms: Tockies
- 3 bedrooms: The Library, Cooks Cottage and Tugela
- 4 bedrooms: Explorers Club
- 7 bedrooms: Willow Point (Sedgefield – one 3 bedroom main house and two separate two bedroom cabins – cabins not rented separately)
Please email us on email@example.com for more information on rates or call on 072 464 1240.